Boiler Name

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i,m looking for user manual for a boiler that has the name Vegas on it.
It is in a caravan and is Calor gas fed, my brother in law is staying there and he phoned me because he can't get it to work, he doesn't know anything about boilers and if i can find the user manual i might be able to tell him over the phone.
Does anybody know who makes this please.

Sponsored Links
It depends on the make, I could be wrong, but I’ve never heard of Vegas.
  • Is that a model name?
  • How old is the caravan?
  • There’s often a user manual in the caravan if it’s a hired one.
  • What can’t he get to use?
  • Could be an old pilot light type?

Last edited:
Hi I assume that is the model name, but don't know for sure
Don't know how old the caravan is but I think it's pretty new.
No manuals to be found.
He said when he turns it on a red light comes on, then a yellow light, then the red light goes off and a green light comes on
One large pipe which I expect is the flow gets hot, then the boiler stops and the red light starts flashing.
I think that rules out a permanent pilot type boiler.
He isn't there today to ask anything else, but I think he mentioned Vegas E20 yesterday but I can't be sure.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
When we stayed in a caravan with a combi boiler in a few years ago, it stopped working. Turned out to just be low on water pressure in the system so we just topped it up. Does the boiler have a pressure gauge? If so, what is the pressure?

Sponsored Links
from the description of the light sequence sounds like it might be a Vokera easi heat range and the pump is stuck, tell him to send you a pic of the boiler and post it on here someone will recognise it

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Caravan owner's or site owner's responsibility?
@Madrab OT I know, but as a company we used to do haven sites, I really enjoyed it, my daughter was young and she would come with me and we would stay 2 or 3 nights on each site, they just gave me the keys to so many vans and I just told them which one we stayed in so they could make it up when we left, things have changed so much now though, we have a van in fife and just use it as an escape when we can both get away, so expensive these days though, I have had a few neighbours where our van is asking if I could work on their stuff and the site does absolutlely everything it can to stop them using anyone except their own lads, I just say will do it for cash, and dont tell the site, the site manager knows and has told me he is watching me, I told him , I am watching your lads and next time you rip off an owner I will be on your aris like a nappy

Hi it turns out to be a Fagor Ecoplus FEB 20E combi boiler
Had a leak on mains cold pipe and no pressure, now works for heating but not for hot water.
No diverter valve just a flow switch on incoming mains and thermistor, I'm assuming it's the flow switch as when set to hot water only and you open a hot tap nothing happens

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back