Boiler nightmare

Probably something as simple as a duff pump but its hard to believe someone would go on a forum full of plumbers to slag off all plumbers as being dishonest slags (one down from a pedo?) probably charged him 250 as an brown starfish tax.

Sponsored Links
To those who helped me, thanks for you time, appreciate it. Thank heavens for the few of you that exist.

To the others, your posts deserved to be deleted from the very first and I hope the discomfort you felt trying and failing to insult me lasts throughout your miserable and pathetic lives, which is pretty much a certainty anyway reading your souless posts.

I'll wait a little for everyone to read this before deleting my account.

Adios. :D

Wouldn't be so bad if plumbers were not such criminals who charge £70 for a call out. Bosch, who built the **** thing said a call out would be £274 before they fixed anything. :eek:

Now I charge £84 to come and diagnose a boiler fault.

Even if I only charged £70 then you consider me to be a criminal.

But of course I carefully test the boiler and correctly diagnose the fault. I also have to travel to get to you which in London takes time.

Bosch charge £274 but that price includes parts needed which I have to charge extra for.

My solicitor charges £270 an HOUR from her office. That's what I would charge for one DAY! Yet you still call me a criminal.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Not really, can deal with bills, crap, rip offs, but mechanics/plumbers/builders taking the p!ss because it is a protected rancid culture in the UK really p!sses me off.

Some garage did the same to me with my car (FIAT) a few years ago. Just started changing parts one by one to see what the problem was while charging me through the nose each time. Took it to another garage - they did the same. Third garage fixed it in 30 minutes for £50 and said all the previous works were unnecessary.

Disgusting humans. 1 down from pedos.

Rip off Britain.

Hmmmmm.....

Sorry about all the abuse op if I was you I would ask pimlico plumbers to help you out as
Already mentioned, I would definitely recommend them mate :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back