Boiler pressure low - Main combi Eco

Sponsored Links
Your welcome mate. Merry Xmas and a happy new prv!!!!!
Might need a bit of info if I end fitting it myself although i assume I shut off both valve taps as i did before to isolate the system then just swap it over and repeat the processes of re pressurizing it mate?

Sponsored Links
If you really do intend to do it yourself please read the manual to familiarise yourself with what to do. Isolate mains electrics to boiler ,and prove its dead.isolate gas supply and cold mains feed to boiler. Partially drain central heating from the lowest point. And add some inhibitor before you top up water pressure once new prv is fitted.

If you really do intend to do it yourself please read the manual to familiarise yourself with what to do. Isolate mains electrics to boiler ,and prove its dead.isolate gas supply and cold mains feed to boiler. Partially drain central heating from the lowest point. And add some inhibitor before you top up water pressure once new prv is fitted.
Thanks Terry but i promise if I can get a professional to do it I will. I do have and engineering back ground more mechanical than gas and electric but have some knowledge but again if I can get a pro in I will.

Thanks again Terry.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back