Boiler problem, Ideal Mini S24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, everyone, I have got an boiler, it is an Ideal Mini S24, the pressure display show 0 bar, there is no hot water, but the heating is still working. does anyone know how can I adjust the pressure for hot water. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi thanks for reply, I am just do not know how to repressure the boiler. Is there a button I can press to repressure? thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi, everyone, I have got an boiler, it is an Ideal Mini S24, the pressure display show 0 bar, there is no hot water, but the heating is still working. does anyone know how can I adjust the pressure for hot water. Thanks

Awrite Hen? Go on Utube & you'll find 100s of videos detailing how to 'Repressurize a combi'. You need to find your 'filling loop', which is likely to be sited just below the boiler, turn on both valves(likely black in colour) & fill the system until it's 1-1.5bar on the boiler pressure gauge.
HTH

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back