boiler recommendation?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I`m about to replace my old C/H boiler and instant hot water heater with a combi.anyone got any recommendations?
My gas fitters gonna be out of yellow pages and I don`t want to appear totally ignorant or end up with a boiler that`s no good for my needs just because I don`t know any better.

cheers in advance. :)

Sponsored Links
I would reccommend a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 28i or 30si dependant on demand for hot water. The 30si gives a bit more hot water. Many istallers like Baxis but I find them simply too heavy for me as I work alone. But saying that I have a Potterton Promax 33 HE in my house free from Baxi and it is a great boiler. Just avoid boilers with odd European names.

"Just avoid boilers with odd European names."

oops,!st qoute I`ve had and he`s recommended a vakera

Sponsored Links
The first thing to do is see if a combi is adequate for your needs and lifestyle.

If so the next thing to do is to measure the mains water flow rate to see if its adequate.

The last thing to do is to power flush the system before fitting the new boiler!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back