boiler return

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
was supplied with 22mm elbow for return into boiler. One end fits into compression joint on boiler, the other end fits over pipe. End that fits over pipe is not solder ring. How do I go about fitting this. Plumber who is going to connect gas is on holiday at the moment and I would rather have system filled before he appears

Sponsored Links
Managed to figure it out myself with some flux, solder and a torch.

Sponsored Links
yet one more got past u gas lads ? are u all on your hols

this is a self install and get the gas man in to commision it yes ?

and i thought that was illegal ah no as long as your competant hmmm now how many of them combatants ( solder soldiers ) can solder

scares me how diy ers (dead men walking ) can buy these appliances

i did a spell chack and fund too menny falts :D

Plumber who is going to connect gas is on holiday at the moment and I would rather have system filled before he appears

No Slogger, he wanted the system filled (i.e. water). The plumber is going to connect the gas - nothing wrong with that?

ah i must be reading between the lines again u say nothing wrong in what he is doing ok then who done his flue ? the holidaying gasman :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back