Boiler spec spreadsheet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone happen to have or know where i can get a ready made spreadsheet with domestic boiler spec, dimensions etc.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
No such thing apart from manufacturers website spec tables, and perhaps the plumbfix/screwfix catalogues.

So no complete list, some sales books (see above) are often wrong.

What do you want to know?

I just thought somebody must of put one together in a handy table. A supplier or someone with too much time on there hands. Showing dimensions, output, Flow rate etc.

Quite often clients will ask for a comparison to another boiler they have been quoted for.

All the manufacturer's have their brochures online. The data you need is in those. When people are getting a new boiler they only need to look at half a dozen or so.

Most performance figures (that are relevant to the average home owner) are the same across the manufacturers anyway.

Sponsored Links
HVP mag do it occasionally, Its usually a red cover, I think I've got one in the office *somewhere*

Ok they have it online as well! I was surprised...

http://www.heating-guide.co.uk/

have a look at the bottom of the page they have various tables there. Your need flash installed to view it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back