boiler trouble what does co mean?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i have a vikera linea 24 when i switch it to water and radiators it heats the water but the pilot light dosent come on for the radiators and if we turn the switch again it goes to co on the display and the heating comes on but not the water and i dont know what co means and dont trust using the heating this way it started doing this,this morning.please help any1! :cry:

Sponsored Links
someone has pressed the combustion check button.

to the right og the rad temp selector there is a concealed button behind a cap (10mm diameter with a flat screwhead). Remove this cap and use a pen to press the button. Problem should be solved.

Just an addition to snb's. If you are using the centre switch to switch your central heating on and off (instead of using the switch on the timer) it tends to wear the potentiometer on the display pcb and for some reason puts the linea intermittently into combustion mode the same way pressing the hidden button does. If this is the case you may find you have to replace the display pcb or you'll be having to reset the combustion mode quite frequently. If you aren't using the centre switch to switch the ch on and off disregard the above ramblings and just follow snb's advice.

Sponsored Links
thanx millions to snb and weargas did that and it appears to have done the trick thanx guys.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back