Boiler will not repressurise

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a baxi duo tec boiler, which las lost pressure and is showing e119 error code.

This has happened in the past where I have opened two valves and repressurised the system, but I have tried this today and nothing is happening. Any ideas appreciated!

Sponsored Links
Perhaps the filling point has become blocked?

Perhaps the non return valve is jammed?

You should repressurise regularly and NOT just when the boiler stops working!

Tony

Is it the knob one that has two knobs or just 90deg levers . If round knobs make sure turning correct way

Sponsored Links
Is it the knob one that has two knobs or just 90deg levers . If round knobs make sure turning correct way

If it is the round knobs remember to look up at them as you turn them anti clockwise to open them.

With the levers remember it is the 2 small ones to the front right of the boiler and the logic is that if they are in line with the pipework they're on and across the line of the pipework = off.

Quite often I got to these and someone has simply been turning the return and the cold water inlet pipe off expecting it to fill. Don't worry if you did this, you won't be the first .... or the last! ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back