boler wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i have a potter suprima boiler 40 the wiring goes boiler pump L N E TNEN BOILER SWL L N E ON THE SMART FIT WIRING BOX I HVE PL SWL N L E WHAT WIRE GOES FROM BOX TO BOILER TERMINAL

Sponsored Links
kevplumb said:
dont shout

CAN YOU HELP IVE GOT ONE BOILER A SUPRIMA 40 TERMINALS GO PUMP LNE BOILER SWL LNE I ALSO HAVE A HONEYWELL SMART FIT THE WIRE GO PL SWL L N E IVE PUT BOX L TO BOILER L BOX E TO BOILER E SWL TO SWL PL TO THE PUMP L ON THE BOILER BOX N TO BOILER N PLEASE CAN YOU HELP

Sponsored Links
What kev means is take the caps lock off.

then explain what you mean.

Wiring is as you say.

Pump L,N,E, switch L, Boiler N,L,E

thats the terminals on the boiler i have also a smart fit box of which the pump contects to and then the wires to the boiler from there go pl swl l n e how do i conect them to the boiler terminals do i put the pl to the pump l on the boiler and themleave the rest of the pumpterminals on the boiler alone it seams to work i think im thick

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back