Bomber Command a memorial about time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you'll find when you walk round these camps you're walking on ashes and of course ashes were tipped into rivers and also people were hung for supplying zyclon b and building crematoria for the nazis

Sponsored Links
How odd that the archaeologists don't seem able to find it.

What about the survivors of the concentration camps?

Are they simply telling lies about what happened?

Sponsored Links
I did a google and it said the the sun went round the earth. Another Google search tells me MMR vaccine causes autism, or possibly digestive disorders, or possibly ADD. Can I rely on Google?

No - so lets have an archaeological investigation. Let's stop incarcerating people for asking questions. I can deny the Cambodian Killing Fields - and I won't be locked up. (my daughter has found teeth in the fields, she's over there now).

It were't Germans that started it though. A fact many politically correct historians seem to forget. London was bombed well before Berlin ever was.
Far too many apologists about these days though. They apologise for almost anything that happened in history. (even if it was 300 yrs ago, they'll apologise) ;) ;)

How did the Germans not start it ? they goosestepped in to Poland and wouldn't get out when we told them to ! so we declared war on them.
I`t were t` fooking Grocer` apostrophe again :rolleyes: F`fs get some grammar on `t flamin` forum - then w`ed all know what we`re t`alkin about. Y`all have to wate a decade @ least for an apology - as to the guys that died in all our wars , I remember them with the respect due

It were't Germans that started it though. A fact many politically correct historians seem to forget. London was bombed well before Berlin ever was.
Far too many apologists about these days though. They apologise for almost anything that happened in history. (even if it was 300 yrs ago, they'll apologise) ;) ;)

How did the Germans not start it ? they goosestepped in to Poland and wouldn't get out when we told them to ! so we declared war on them.
I`t were t` fooking Grocer` apostrophe again :rolleyes: F`fs get some grammar on `t flamin` forum - then w`ed all know what we`re t`alkin about. Y`all have to wate a decade @ least for an apology - as to the guys that died in all our wars , I remember them with the respect due

Sorry explain yourself as I don't understand what you're getting at.

I didn't realize that you wanted precise grammar and punctuation and when I'm typing fast, late on a forum frankly I cant be arsed checking t carefully ffs

it Werent germans that started .......???????????

And you talk about punctuation and grammar ~

I got a new one lying in my garage - but I can`t fit it cuz, I`ve not got unvented cert icon_cry.gif . That`s if anyone even wanted it - I`ll have a google and see if I can recognise it "

:rolleyes:

Joe! I think you're being a bit insensative saying it never happend, a neighbour i had in Germany, 1976, told me that during the war he was a train driver, he told me how they would pack the Jews into cattle trucks and take them to concentration camps, he was full of remorse, he knew what was happening but he said to me what could he do against the gestapo, if you refused to do the work they turned on you. Take Harwood for example, would you stand up to a regiment of like minded people?

Two doors up from me is an old couple in their 80's, during ww2 he flew Lancs, i was talking to him a few hours ago and he told me how he had lost friends and how Churchill had turned his back on them, he was one of the lucky ones that survived, dont condemn them for their part in the war, and as for varification, if anyone wants to pop round in the Bristol area please be my guest.

It don't know what happened - and until it is investigated neither do you.

Start off with the Red Cross official figures.

No - so lets have an archaeological investigation. Let's stop incarcerating people for asking questions. I can deny the Cambodian Killing Fields - and I won't be locked up. (my daughter has found teeth in the fields, she's over there now).

After the war they had archaeological digs, they found 1,000s of bodies in trenches covered in lime.

They're still finding them 60yrs on.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3980187,00.html

It don't know what happened - and until it is investigated neither do you.

Start off with the Red Cross official figures.

Joe are you insinuating that my father and his generation were liars?

I'm telling you to Google Red Cross - Holocaust. Do it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back