Bomber Command a memorial about time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
No wonder you can't find the truth - you are not interested.

I don't get the moral repugnance people seem to have now for The Bomber Offensive in the second world war.

Back then it was a war for survival against been enslaved and exterminated what alternative was there ?

Albert Speer stated categorically that the bombing of the fatherland was what won the war, the guns, men and aircraft that were tied up in air defense especially the no of 88mm guns used for aa and if I remember correctly about a million men, all these could have been used to fight on the ground. The men and weapons could have changed the outcome of the war on the ground Albert Speer thought so and who better could judge the situation ?

It's true. No investigation has ever taken place. Israel won't allow it.

I'd didn't think you were serious quoting all that neo nazi claptrap about the holocaust been a hoax...........

The Nazis A warning from History........BBC ?? , the Nazis themselves were meticulous record keepers listing the numbers liquidated.

Sponsored Links
You're right Joe someone is lying, according to that article they say 250,000 a long way short of 6million, how many were murdered in the "ethnic cleansing" of eastern Europe recently.

There was once a plaque outside Auschwitz saying that 4 million were murdered there. What does that plaque read today? Google is your friend. ;)

The Internet is the only non-controlled media outlet. Without it the Arab spring could never have taken place. Use it - then use your brain.

Have you Googled the plaque yet? Official Red Cross figures? Thort not. ;)

I don't get the moral repugnance people seem to have now for The Bomber Offensive in the second world war.

Back then it was a war for survival against been enslaved and exterminated what alternative was there ?

Albert Speer stated categorically that the bombing of the fatherland was what won the war, the guns, men and aircraft that were tied up in air defense especially the no of 88mm guns used for aa and if I remember correctly about a million men, all these could have been used to fight on the ground. The men and weapons could have changed the outcome of the war on the ground Albert Speer thought so and who better could judge the situation ?

I agree with most of what you say but not the 3rd paragraph, Albert Spear, air superiority saves a lot of lives in the trenches, but you need the squadie to go in and mop up, like the USA dropped 3 bombs on Japan and they surrendered unconditionally, that war would have waged on for a lot longer if not.

Joe i had a black mate, he came into work one day and started telling me about Hitler, what a nice chap he was.

Apparently he had been in the pub the night before and an Irish navvy was telling him what really happened back then, i had heard enough by now and said if Hitler had succeeded the he would not be here today, the jews, blacks, arabs, they would all have been burnt to ashes.

Explain the plaque please. Not interested in your black mate.

Sorry Joe you've gone off topic i think, this post was about our fathers that fought and died in the last world war without whom we would not have the free speach we enjoy now, please dont belittle them and what they sacrificed for us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back