Boost button not working, electric immersion tank

who cares, if someones going to do it they will do it what ever you tell them.

some people read to many books and take in to many rules.

Sponsored Links
some people read to many books and take in to many rules.

Maybe that's me, but only because it's part of the job description as dictated by the powers that be. If the guy is determined to do the job then fine, but if by some chance he croaks himself then I haven't helped him on his way to the afterlife.

Sponsored Links
his bargain bucket is more important that hot water. can't be that bothered.

just hope they gave him some wipes

Bargain buckets are more important than ANYTHING!!!

Thank you for your concerns regarding mains work.....you are quite right of course, I should contact a professional, but as another poster pointed out, I'm not going to. I have no intention of frying myself and I have done a lot of work on electrics before, actually did almost an entire 1st fit on a friends property but I was being supervised by a qualified electrician. The difference here, as you all realise, is I'll be working on live wires. I am competent enough not to touch a bare wire.

I appreciate that some of you may not feel comfortable giving me advice on this subject through concern for my health and really I am greatfull for that. As I said earlier, I have had a lot of shocks before, even a DC shock, as the saying goes "once bitten, twice shy".

actually did almost an entire 1st fit on a friends property
yes but you failed to tell us it burnt down.

I appreciate that some of you may not feel comfortable giving me advice on this subject through concern for my health

not bothered about your health just want to know if it does have power.

36_11_23.gif

probes in the com and red.

v with wavey line, top setting.
whats it say 250 ?

Prove on a known supply first.... but you probably know that already.

Actually didn't prove it on a known supply.....but it's in the loft now.

It was reading 15??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back