Boots on the ground.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This what is currently being planned for Syria.

This is how it will work. It's brilliant. Tactical genius:

While the young twenty-something Syrian males come over to Europe to live on benefits in a free house, young twenty-something British troops will go to Syria to fight Islamic State. Many will die but it's a noble cause and all that.
When the job is done and many have died, the young male twenty-something Syrians will have the chance to go back home and reconstruct their homeland.

Naturally they will refuse as they are now Uber drivers in London and Munich and making a good living.

The families of British soldiers who died will live on small pensions without their husbands/fathers.

Oh and I nearly forgot, they are saving up to pay for that nice shiny new mosque that's opening near you.

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
At least Israel will be a happier place if we take out their enemies for them.
Tony Blair has been advocating boots on the ground in the middleast for a couple of years now so he will be happy.
I am not normally a conspricy theorist but the way this whole situation is panning out is a bit suspicious Turkey and the other vested interests seem to be quite content to allow their country to be used as a springboard to flood Europe with refugee/migrants in order to create a crisis so that the warmongers can claim that the local forces in Syria/Iraq are incapable of defeating terrorism and only outside intervention can stem the flow of migrants/refugees, a war of choice can then be sold as a war of neccessity.
While these outside forces are out there the real target of the intervention the Assad regime will be labelled as part of the problem and he will be taken out as well.

At least Israel will be a happier place if we take out their enemies for them.
Oh, I shouldn't worry about Israel; they can take care of themselves.

How strange that ISIS haven't attacked Israel yet!

It's all stupid.

If I was in charge of a terrorist organization such as IS, it wouldn't exactly be a genius plan to force a chaotic refugee situation, such as we have now, with the very intention and ultimate goal of legitimately placing thousands of like minded sick recruits right where you want them.

It's happening.

Sponsored Links
They've been saying they'll flood Europe with refugees for months, and include their own terrorists. I don't know who Isis are, but they are running rings around the West.
It wouldn't be hard to smuggle a pipe bomb or a machine gun in amongst all that crowd. When it happens, then public sentiment will go back the other way. Like puppets on a string.

What?? Joe is normally regarded as being Nuttier than a box of squirrels....

If he were Nigel's right hand man all our problems would be solved ;P

Why can't the Syrians fight for their own country rather than head for the hills and let everyone else mop up the mess. Anyone would think they were French.

Last edited:
When it happens, then public sentiment will go back the other way. Like puppets on a string.
It won't because most of them are too thick to understand it.

Just like the French (yes, them again). They seemed to have suffered more than most or their stupidity with attacks like Charlie Hebdo, the Jewish supermarket and more recently the train attack. Now they want another 24,000 of them. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back