Bored with shocks in the bath .....

Sponsored Links
I think it was done to cover up a mistake where someone admitted doing something daft. By then creating a series of similar posts people have assumed all were non genuine and have ignored the post where he made the mistake of admitting doing something daft. And I think it has worked. Now I don't bother reading any post about shock in a bath.

Sponsored Links
i found then all hilarious!
funnily enough i was reading them whilst in the bath on my ipad (its okay, it was not plugged in and is probably below 12v) but i was laughing so hard that i dropped it into the actual water which gave me shock and and also killed it :cry:

even though it is still in warranty apply say they will not replace it because on page 8,435 off the warranty T+C it says not to use it in the bath... anyone got any ideas?

Tell them you mis-type the explanation.

You were in Bath ( the city ) during a shower ( of rain ) using it for map reading.

I think everyone will have had their annual bath by now, it seems to have died down.

i found then all hilarious!
funnily enough i was reading them whilst in the bath on my ipad (its okay, it was not plugged in and is probably below 12v) but i was laughing so hard that i dropped it into the actual water which gave me shock and and also killed it :cry:

even though it is still in warranty apply say they will not replace it because on page 8,435 off the warranty T+C it says not to use it in the bath... anyone got any ideas?

Well, I'd definitely try to get them to fix it, however I do know that iPhones have a water detector just inside the headphone jack. The shop just plugs the bum end into some kind of detector and it confirms whether the thing has been drowned. Dunno if the iPad has a similar device, but you may as well try.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back