Boris gets owned by Ed Milliband

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It would appear the Milliband boy hasn't read Barniers threats on Twitter.

After that performance, you should really really assume that he has! I'll ask from your position as a Boris supporter... why didn't he get up (off his knees) and wipe the floor with Milliband with one or two simple facts and a bit of logical dialogue?

"Protocol on IE/NI is not a threat to the integrity of the UK. We agreed this delicate compromise with @BorisJohnson & his gov in order to protect peace & stability on island of Ireland. We could not have been clearer about the consequences of #Brexit [1/2]"

"Sticking to facts is also essential. A case in point:EU is not refusing to list UK
1f1ec-1f1e7.svg

as a third country for food imports (SPS). To be listed, we need to know in full what a country’s rules are, incl. for imports. The same objective process applies to all listed countries [2/2]"

What is the threat you think you see?

Ah, this must be the bit the Borisites find threatening:

""Sticking to facts is also essential."

Asking the impossible of Buffoon.

It is a cheap shot quoting a single line article in a 600+ page document and expecting an immediate response.
The first Miliband was made aware of it was probably when his lackies researched the document for his despatch box address.

It is a cheap shot quoting a single line article in a 600+ page document and expecting an immediate response.
The first Miliband was made aware of it was probably when his lackies researched the document for his despatch box address.

Benefits of emasculation opposition, I suppose.

a single line article

What is the "single line" you have in mind that encompasses Buffoon's decision to break international law by rejecting the Agreement which he himself agreed, and told electors and MPs to follow?

I bet he went to work humming cheerily knowing that Starmer was in isolation, thinking he'd have an easy day in the office. Ha, Starmer has some good backup!

Sponsored Links
Back