Boris Johnson asked me to intervene in honours list, says Rishi Sunak

I'd vote for whoever reduces both HoL and commons. Far too many to be efficient at anything.

Sponsored Links

Boris Johnson asked me to intervene in honours list, says Rishi Sunak​

Rishi Sunak has accused Boris Johnson of asking him to "overrule" a panel tasked with vetting his appointments to the House of Lords.
The House of Lords Appointments Commission (HOLAC) has confirmed it rejected eight of the former prime minister's nominations.
Mr Sunak said Mr Johnson asked him to overrule them, or "make promises to people".

Bojo v Rishi round two

There is no love lost between them two. I hope they tear the disgusting party apart so the saner Tories can finally jettison the putrid filth of the brexiteers.

Time it split and left the lickspittle flag shaggers behind and moved into having a positive view rather than punching down and blaming everyone for their failures.

So Rishi told you that Boris asked him to

intervene in honours list,

Sponsored Links
Is that all that matters? Nothing about what's best for the country? Ethics? Morals ?
They make it up as they go along, look some boat people, look someone on benefits - look bloody foreigners taking our jobs - rinse and repeat.

Rishi Sunak has accused Boris Johnson of asking him to "overrule" a panel tasked with vetting his appointments to the House of Lords.
The House of Lords Appointments Commission (HOLAC) has confirmed it rejected eight of the former prime minister's nominations.
Mr Sunak said Mr Johnson asked him to overrule them, or "make promises to people".

Bojo v Rishi round two

There is no love lost between them two. I hope they tear the disgusting party apart so the saner Tories can finally jettison the putrid filth of the brexiteers.

Time it split and left the lickspittle flag shaggers behind and moved into having a positive view rather than punching down and blaming everyone for their failures.

Have you thought about attending an anger management course ?? :ROFLMAO:

You could take Noseall
With you

you may get a discount ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Bojo v Rishi round two

I believe rishi when he says that, he wouldn't tell a lie that massive IMO. BJ has called it rubbish so that adds to the likely truthfulness.

Blup

BJ back in the leadership contenders to deliver the results that it appears only he can deliver.
Give over with your sycophantic horn smoking boyo. The mop-haired idiot is a lying, dishonest, disingenuous tw@.

Brexit, lol. Tell that to the Norther Irish and the 65% of the population that agrees it's total chaotic garbage.

Last edited:
For your own sanity, do not listen to phone 'ins on R5L.
Full of 'em.
I stopped listening to R5L many years ago: the sanctimonious soapbox whining of Nicky Campbell was far too irritating in the morning and then Robbie Savage had to retire and pollute the airwaves on the 6.06 football show. And, to cap it all, they killed off Danny Baker on saturday morning; the only thing left to make it worth turning in.

Noseall and sanity, not something you instantly recognize when he starts howling at the moon, barking now your talking.

Noseall and sanity, not something you instantly recognize
Despising megalomanic liars such as Boris, or Trump or Putin, is entirely rational boyo.
If you are genuinely interested in mental health, give filly and MBK the number of your therapist. (y)

Sponsored Links
Back