Boris pulls it off again

Sponsored Links
I don't think its elitism - look at the elites in the Tory ranks. Starmer is scared of coming out against the Government during a pandemic as he would get skewered as playing politics (the papers and media run the show).

Bojo on each occasion instead of going hard early and stopping quick has gone for the late lockdowns and longer.

The India variant says hi. :)

Yet the public think hes more trustworthy than Keir. Now you can call Keir a lot of things but to think Bojo is more trustworthy just tells you how uninformed the British public are.

I bet you are more well informed than most of your friends / work colleagues.

I was non commital about Starmer and realise the difficulty of opposing in these times. But unfortunately he fell flat when he was put on the spot by an ordinary member of the public. These vignettes, like the Brown mic incident, can tell you more about a politician than hours at the despatch box or choreographed political campaigning.

Sponsored Links
you remember boris hid in a fridge?

Boris has about two decades worth of his behaviour in the public consciousness - they have decided who he is and hiding in a fridge won't change that.

Everyone knew his flaws but don't care.

you remember boris hid in a fridge?

"I'll be with you in a second" lied Boris.

Details. Details.

People don't care about details they make their decision on the description and the description they get is from the Press.

Yes, but unfortunately it doesn't change the pathetic response from Johnson.

He was right - she was a bigoted old fool. Very often the "concerns of ordinary people" do actually turn out to be rooted in bigotry.

She's probably dead by now. I know Ellal has openly wished death on leave voters deriding them as 'bigoted old fools'. Join him, your well suited, what a class act you all are, so much hatred. Vile.

Take for example taxes - everyone wants lower taxes because taxes are seen as a burden - it's how the narrative goes.
Another narrative goes that if we reduce Corporation Tax companies here will be more profitable,and will therefore invest more, thus growing the economy, creating new jobs, etc, etc, etc.

Weve been reducing CT for quite some time. I wonder when the investment and job creation is going to start.

Another narrative goes that if we reduce Corporation Tax companies here will be more profitable,and will therefore invest more, thus growing the economy, creating new jobs, etc, etc, etc.

Weve been reducing CT for quite some time. I wonder when the investment and job creation is going to start.

It worked for Ireland and Luxemburg, supposedly.

The problem with reducing CT is that it can result in a race to the bottom as countries try to undercut each other., the only winners in that scenario are the big corporates.
Better to have a single global rate of CT.

Sponsored Links
Back