Boris pulls it off again

Sponsored Links
I know Ellal has openly wished death on leave voters deriding them as 'bigoted old fools so much hatred. Vile.
Yep, won't be missed...

But did not your 'great leader' compare the EU with the Nazis?

"So much hated. Vile."

Touche! :rolleyes:

you remember boris hid in a fridge?

"I'll be with you in a second" lied Boris.

Calm down, John! My criticism of Starmer was in no way an endorsement of Johnson. Starmer is obviously a highly intelligent man and I have no reason to suspect that his motives are anything other than honourable - his tenure started well. Unfortunately I wonder if he can connect with ordinary people, I'm not sure he's the right man for the role he's in. The pandemic is a difficult time to oppose on many things, but he seems to have made little progress when the Tories have given him some fantastic material and situations to emploit.

As for Johnson I wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him. He is a lying opportunist who is free of any morals and changes his 'beliefs' to whatever is needed to grab power. A remainer who over night changed to a hard Brexiteer and dragged democracy into the gutter. He is a disgrace who shames this country.He's an obvious liar, but fools still support him (farmers, fishing industry, etc) even when he's selling them down the river.

As for The Lib Dems; pass.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I wonder if he can connect with ordinary people

it's hard to tell, with most of the mass media in the hands of tory supporters.

AFAIK he does not draw huge crowds in football stadiums, town squares, rock festivals and beaches.

Calm down, John! My criticism of Starmer was in no way an endorsement of Johnson. Starmer is obviously a highly intelligent man and I have no reason to suspect that his motives are anything other than honourable - his tenure started well. Unfortunately I wonder if he can connect with ordinary people, I'm not sure he's the right man for the role he's in. The pandemic is a difficult time to oppose on many things, but he seems to have made little progress when the Tories have given him some fantastic material and situations to emploit.

As for Johnson I wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him. He is a lying opportunist who is free of any morals and changes his 'beliefs' to whatever is needed to grab power. A remainer who over night changed to a hard Brexiteer and dragged democracy into the gutter. He is a disgrace who shames this country.He's an obvious liar, but fools still support him (farmers, fishing industry, etc) even when he's selling them down the river.
Johnson is what you get when people prioritise the "ability to connect" over honour and competence. Analogous to the triumph of marketing over engineering which destroyed our car industry.

Corbyn connected with the masses :sneaky:

thousands turned up at his rallies

he even took to the stage at Glastonbury

I recall several posts in here of pics showing the masse gatherings
At his meetings

Sponsored Links
Back