Boris will be living in sin at no10

Remember all the lies told about her? What's new?

She won't be seen with him in public.
She won't carry out official duties.
She can't marry him as she is divorced.
She won't marry him.
She won't be The Princess of Wales.
She won't be Queen (well, she might be too late).

What a lot of baloney and some are still monarchists.

Im not sure what point you are making -is it an argument against the monarchy or an argument for saying its fine for Boris to install his bird at no10?

Sponsored Links
I guess I can see how some Brexiteers might not like the fact that we'll have an immigrant from a Muslim family living in No.10. I guess that's why they are instead focusing on him not being married, rather than that he was born in America, has a French name and great-grandfather was a Turkish muslim. Funny really, the man saying he will end immigration has such a varied background.

What Britain needs is a good red blooded British man who has stood by his guns all his life, and has a solid English family history. Oooh Jeremy Corbyn fits the bill perfectly.

;)

(obviously I do not have any issue with his background or his marital status, just making a cheeky point!)

Sponsored Links
Im not sure what point you are making -is it an argument against the monarchy or an argument for saying its fine for Boris to install his bird at no10?
After someone mentioned Camilla, Princess of Wales,I merely recalled all the lies that were told in order to condition the general public into accepting what was previously not allowed and the rule changing which occurred to accommodate it.

Sponsored Links
Back