Bosch 10.8 GLI torch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone got the Bosch 10.8v led torch? I've got the other 10.8 kit which is great but I was thinking of adding the torch merely to complete the set. Is it any good or a waste of money? By the time I've bought it (£25) and another battery which would be useful (£30) it's going to be an expensive torch!
Any opinions?

Sponsored Links
I bought one of them very bright Cree LED lights, this was about a Tenner from dealextreme. Its brighter than any of my other torches including my maglite. This is a nice pocket size torch and perfect for my tool kit. Takes a single AA battery too.

I agree, buy a cheaper torch ,if you really need one?
A Maglite and a set of rechargeables would be cheaper.

Sponsored Links
Yeah not sure I would necessarily judge value in te thickness of the instruction book! (no doubt written in 9 languages). I like toolstop too I managed to knock them down on a dewalt jigsaw.
What's a mof blade? Do you mean gop?
Not sure I need the gsr in the toolstop deal I've got the one with the chuck but thanks for your input Big all.

yes sorry gop
moff is elu [pre dewalt] talk :D :D

its a very bright torch
i only mentioned the manual as its thicker than most manuals for table saws routers and other dodgy tools :LOL:
just for a torch that can only say 'dont look in the lense 'push red button to operate ' and hang on clothing using the clip :rolleyes:
pure rocket science :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back