Bosch 1200S Express, classixx washing machine won't drain

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello. I have as Bosch 1200S Express, classixx washing machine. Serial number: WAE2416SGB/01
It will complete a wash, but then won't drain the water, or start it's spin cycle.
I have opened up the pump, cleared it of any debris, and it will rotate fine when I spin it by hand so I'm happy it's not blocked. There are 5 led lights from top to bottom, number 1 and 4 illuminated and it gives a double beep.
Does this mean the pumps knackered? If so would anyone know where I could get a new pump from and what model number, I think I'd be happy enough installing it myself. Or is it something else?
Any help or advice would be appreciated?

Sponsored Links
having the same problem, washed some towels after bathing dogs and blocked pump, tried dishwasher tablet and vinegar it worked cleared it, now stuck again, I know I am getting a build up of dog hairs but any idea how to clear the pump, done the usual filter off etc tia

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back