BOSCH CLASSIXX condenser

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The heater in my dryer has suddenly stopped working. The drum turns, the filter has been cleaned and the air is venting out through the front filter but it is cold.
Is it a simple cheap fix or an expense to replace the machine.

Many thanks

Rich

Sponsored Links
The heater in my dryer has suddenly stopped working. The drum turns, the filter has been cleaned and the air is venting out through the front filter but it is cold.
Is it a simple cheap fix or an expense to replace the machine.

Many thanks

Rich
Mine too!!

If you look at the back of the drier, there should be an orange rubber indentation.
If you press it you will feel it click. This is the thermostat reset button, and it will work again for a time......

However the chances are your thermostat has gone and after looking at the Bosch website it appears there are two thermostat / regulators just behind the orange switch.

The question is, which one to replace?? One costs about £25.00 and the other about £20.00.

The ENR Number is WTL6003GB if that helps (from memory so sorry if its not quite right).

Any further advice appreciated!

Sponsored Links
It won't be the thermostats. If the resetable stat does reset but constantally keeps tripping off, check and clean the condenser at the front. If that doesn't work replace the dryer. Only a matter of time b4 the pump fails and leaks everywhere anyway!! :(

It won't be the thermostats. If the resetable stat does reset but constantally keeps tripping off, check and clean the condenser at the front. If that doesn't work replace the dryer. Only a matter of time b4 the pump fails and leaks everywhere anyway!! :(

Thanks for that - sounds like it good be expensive then! :eek:

Ive cleand the condenser, my last resort was going to take it to work and give it a blast with the air-lines!

Hope this helps Richard!

I have been re-setting the button on the back and I have to keep re-setting it. This happened a year or so ago but re-setting the thermostat back then worked. My model No is WTL6003GB/17 would this help identifying which thermostat to buy ?

Many thanks

Rich

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back