Bosch disherwasher leak

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just unblocked the top arm(waterspray) of my dishwasher as the top tray of dishes wasn't getting very clean. I removed quite a bit of debris but now my dishwasher has started leaking at the bottom, I don't know whether it's a coincidence or whether I've done something I shouldn't. Also the part where you put the tablet in has a dial numbered 1-5, can you tell me what this is for and if it may be connected to my problem (it's on number 5)

Sponsored Links
My dishwasher was leaking at the bottom corner. I live in a hard water area and I discovered that the rubber seal alongside the bottom of the door inside was choked with limescale which was preventing it from shutting properly. I cleaned it all out and now it is OK again. Worth a try.

Rockette

Check the spray arms for cracks. This can cause leaks.
Clean the bottom seal and make sure the cavity seal is ok.
The numbers refer to the amount of rinse aid going into the machine. Higher number normally = more rinse aid.

Unplug your appliance before working on it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back