Bosch dishwasher Check water error

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

My latest puzzle is that having just re-installed my Bosch SGV53E33GB dishwasher it doesn't work. The dishwasher has been stored in the garage for about 9 months whilst other work in the kitchen was done.
When the dishwasher was reconnected and switched on it sprayed some water in, pumped some water out and then seemed to continue to pump and make some noises.
Unfortunately, being fully integrated there was no way of seeing any error codes whilst it did this for a couple of hours before we realised there was something wrong.
On opening the door the 'check water' light was lit.
I followed the user guide to check the possible causes for this but the hoses are clear and not kinked and so now I'am at a bit of a loss. It's only 2 and half years old so it outside of the warranty.
The only differences between now and how it was before are that the water supply valve has been re-sited so that the electronic supply valve on the end of the hose is now horizontal rather than vertical. Does this matter?
Trying to press the two buttons to reset the machine has resulted in the machine seeming to continuously run the pump even with the door open.
Any suggestions most welcome.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back