BOSCH Dishwasher no water? PLEASE HELP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Okay so yesterday me and my father spent about 5 or 6 ours on our dishwasher, because when we turned it on, the pump would run, lights would come on, and everything would work properly. However, there is no water filling up. We checked our water connection from under the sink leading to the dishwasher and its feeding fine. So we pulled it out yesterday, and we are looking for what could be wrong. We figure its on the bottom where the water pipe connects, so we are trying to take the butt piece off, however we cannot find any screws! There dosent seem to be a way to take it off.

I believe the model number is FD7709

Thanks for all your help, we could surely use some!

-Brandon

Sponsored Links
Take the side panels off 'right hand side is best' and check for water in the base.
Bosch D/W have a habit of the circulation pump/sump seal leaking

If there is water in the base the drain pump will operate but no water will enter to prevent you being flooded

Model number is usually along the lines of SDG 104 etc

some models you can remove a metal plate on the base if you tip it backwards others have a one piece plastic base.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back