Bosch dishwasher not filling & its not the inlet valve!

oh yes a pig to do tub off door the lot ,what you can do is try and get it out from the right hand side by undoing the screws and trying to pull it out from the side . good luck you will need it . :)

Sponsored Links
Just had the same problem with my 13yr slimline Bosch. Took the sides off then put them back.

Poured three bottles of cheap vinegar + 1ltr hot water in and started cycle.

Turned off just before it started to drain then left for six hrs. Now works fine!

Could be a fluke but worth a try? :D

When replacing the pump I would replace the front seal as well as they have a tendancy to wear at the bottom edge.

To remove undo the 2 torx screws either side of the chassis that hold the top onto the base (one is just to the left of the pump near the earth wire in your pic)

remove the motor wires and motor capacitor (makes it easier and mark the wires).

to the right of the pump a hose attaches to the heater and is secured with a clip, remove the clip (can be a pain but I usually prise it apart with a long thin screw driver)

release the 2 or 4 rubber motor mounts now the motor can be pulled backwards out of the sump.

Now the chassis and base can be seperated enough to fit the motor and pump through.

the sump/motor seal sits in the sump and wears on the bottom edge so I change that as well.

when refitting the pump I use a jubilee clip to attach the heater pipe back on

the chassis can be

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back