Bosch Dishwasher Part Identication (Leak/RCD tripped).

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My daughter reported an E15 error - popped down to have a look and it seemed ok and started a quick cycle but tripped the RCD after 5 mins (they did report a trip a few days ago but reset it and nothing happens since). Took front panel etc off and can see some water in the base. Everything at the front looks dry/sealed with no drips. But at the back I can see a black box that goes across the width of the machine and has some gunge/drips on the right hand side. Google isn't helping much in identifying what this is.
IMG_20220201_174055311.jpg

Anyone know what this is, how easy to replace (assuming that is the cause).

TIA.

Sponsored Links
Looks to be the collection tray feeding the main circulation pump .?

Sponsored Links
So a hose or the main body/sump? Possibly the distribution tank thingy at the side.

So a hose or the main body/sump? Possibly the distribution tank thingy at the side.
So further dismantling make it look like it's the join between the base and the side/rear panels (the top of the weight is also covered in the yellow fatty stuff). So as you say main body joins.
IMG_20220202_163538341.jpg
IMG_20220202_163524750.jpg
IMG_20220202_163538341.jpg

Both back and side plastic seems to be bowing out with the gap contains fatty muck.

Time for a new dishwasher - bit disappointed as I think this one is only about 7 years old.

Steve

There is a tank repair kit that consists of metal straps and seals to help when they leak like yours. As long as the tripping has stopped.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back