Bosch Dishwasher SMS50E06UK/01 Fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Bosch dishwasher model number SMS50E06UK/01 which has an intermittent fault and a code is displayed on the control panel. The code is E14 and appears at the beginning of the intensive wash cycle. :D

Sponsored Links
This usually ends up being a flow meter issue. Remove the LH side-plate & look for a small electronic card mounted near the bottom of the plastic water tank.
Take out the small plug to it & re-seat it again (if necessary give it a slight nip to tighten it up).

Thanks zipper for the help…..I did suspect that it may be the flow meter as after watching the dishwasher for almost an hour no E14 fault appeared. Where can I find fault codes for new range Bosch equipment?

You ought to be able to dig up some info on Bosch error codes by using the search function. If you can't find what you are looking for get back to me.

Sponsored Links
I have access to their web site spares search if that’s what you mean but it has limited info I thought.

I meant the search function on this site. You won't find much error code info on the Bosch website (manufacturer error info tends to be all terribly hush-hush secret stuff).
Have a wander through the appliance section, the chances are that will come across something there.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back