Bosch Exxcel SMS50E06UK Dishwasher Programme Selection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just got a Bosch SMS50E06UK dishwasher, refurbished from a reputable dealer. Having got it plumbed in and switched on and having had a bit of a play around I now can't select any programme other than quick or pre-rinse, the three selector buttons on the left hand side of the display just won't select their programme. I'm pretty sure the intensive programme was selected when I first turned it on but can't get it back now. I can't seem to do any of the other functions either such as set water hardness or rinse aid amount. The manual isn't much use and so I was hoping someone here could provide tips with regards to a master reset or button combination or some other factor that I don't know about before I drag it out of the kitchen into the car and back to the seller. Thanks for any assistance you can provide![/url]

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back