Bosch Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi People

Could you help?

I have a Bosch dishwasher, it has started bleeping, a red tap shows, and it doesn’t cycle, will either go for 2 minutes, or 10 minutes then end. Water seems to be getting in, and I’ve pulled it out and no kinks in pipes or obvious blockages.

I have stripped it down and cannot see any leaks, but can see some dried gunk near a pipe (photo attached).

I have heard taking the panel off and cleaning with hot water works, but how do you think it is more of a control module fault rather than blockage?

Any advice would be great because I cannot afford to replace.

Cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 118
Sponsored Links
Hi mate, SMV63M00GB

All clear inside of blockages, and red tap has multiple meanings according to google, but main one is water shortage, but I’ve checked that and no blocked inlet or water shortage

Sponsored Links
Yeah, water getting in, but then drains immediately and ends the cycle.

just taken off the drain hose and that is clear.

Your symptoms would suggest the flow meter/reed switch which is located left bottom of the side tank with the two grey wires on it.

If its draining its not blocked or a pump issue so a control panel or sensor would be my guess

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back