Bosch exxcel auto option dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

We were given this dishwasher about a year ago and has been working fine but now has stopped pumping out the water when the cycle is finished. Not got a manual so am stuck on where to look for the problem.

Numbers inside the door

Type S9G1B
E-NR
SGS43E02GB/43
FD8309

Any one got any ideas please?

Thanks

Wife keeps moaning about the washing up bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Take out & inspect the filters first. Then bail out as much water as you can & look in the sump. On the left hand side you'll see a small plastic cover held in place with a screw. Take this off & you should see the pump impellor. Check to see if there is a piece of broken glass or crockery jamming it.
You can download a user manual here http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/quick-links/customer-service/download-product-manuals.html

Hi,

Thanks for the reply - I've just checked the impellor and its fine slight resistence but nothing stopping it from turning - nothing in the bottom chamber.

Thanks

Hi,

Have got the side panel off and just done a pre rinse cycle. If I pull the red float bar up the pump inside spins round - but no water comes out.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
The red float bar you refer to is part of the antiflood protection, the pump is supposed to run when this is lifted. Rather than type everything out again check out this thread a few posts down. //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=228861 Read the bits regarding cleaning of pipes etc. Also check to see if the non-return flap isn't stuck in the sump drain outlet.
BTW are you sure your plumbing is in order?

Hi,

Have tried fiddling with the red float chamber and it seems to have cleared the problem - maybe it was just stuck - have done a couple of pre rinse cycles and all seems to be working fine - fingers crossed.

I only came across this site after looking for help for the dishwasher - what a brilliant site!

I would like to say a BIG thank you for all your help. Now to look at the washing machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back