Bosch exxel dishwasher

bab

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bosch exxel Max option dishwasher stuck on pumping out. time allways stays on 43mins to end of cycle but stays on that for hours . try rinse & it stays on 9mins but also carrys on pumping. open door & it would normally stop. lights go off door but it keeps on pumping. I guess theres a pcb gone faulty .if so is it worth it it a 4 yr old appliance? Just found some old posts to same problem so had a look . little black gunge in flood float chamber but no signs of a leak any where, up & running again so will need to moniter it. wife does use finish 3 in 1 tablets so wonder if float had lifted & got stuck if foaming had accoured. If the antiflood is triggerd what resets it.?

Sponsored Links
Water in the base lifts a polystyrene disc which pushes up a red lever and cuts off the water, also brings in the pump.
Resets itself when the water is drained or evaporates.

Thanks for the fedback. checked & no water in base yet it didnt reset itself until i jiggeled around with the red float in the other chamber that also trips the micro switch. there's a small build up of bacterial gunge around the outside of the red float i think it may of bounced up & stuck when i opened the door mid cycle. ONLY a hunch though its nothing like a boiler. Thanks 4 help & will be back if problem happens again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back