Bosch GFK600

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone had any experience of this router/trimmer. I am considering a purchase and would be grateful of any feedback.

Sponsored Links
They look wonderful. I'd like one myself. If it's Bosch and coloured blue it's almost bound to be good.

Why don't you buy one and send it to me for an extended review? I could let you know what I think.

I can't help sorry. I used to think they were pretty pointless and unstable with no handles. but on closer inspection I like the look of the interchangeable bases. especially the one that you can adjust to different angles. that could solve problems that normal routers couldn't. But I guess this tool would be useful rather than essential. for most people.

Sponsored Links
They look wonderful. I'd like one myself. If it's Bosch and coloured blue it's almost bound to be good.

Why don't you buy one and send it to me for an extended review? I could let you know what I think.

What a good idea...........not :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks for your responses guys, maybe I will just go and get one and post a review.:cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back