Bosch Maxx WFL245S wash machine not draining or spinning

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:confused: Hi all,
My Bosch Maxx WFL245S washing machine isn't spinning or draining water??
Any advice pr tips please much appreciated
W

Sponsored Links
filter blocked, found at the front.

Hi Rocks thank you. I should have also asked for how to unblock it. I have absolutely no idea what to do. I can see the flap at the front and a round white disk that let's out water but not sure what else to do. Any more tips please?
Damsel in distress.
:rolleyes:

yes that round disc unscrew it and water will come out see if any rubbish is in there, towels are needed.

Sponsored Links
yes that round disc unscrew it and water will come out see if any rubbish is in there, towels are needed.

I managed to watch an online youtube clip of how to drain out the water using the drainage valve but the filter itself doesn't seem to want to come out grrr :mad:

I've tried turning it fully but doesn't appear to want to come out. Will I have to uncrew anything?
HELLLP!!!

It's jammed with something twist it back and forth otherwise you need to take pump off.

It's jammed with something twist it back and forth otherwise you need to take pump off.

OMGosh you totally Rock LOL Rocks1
It worked, fantastic!! I had nightmares I would have to get down and dirty and take the damned thing apart (which I really didn't want to do) or call someone out for an expensive repair.
Thank you this website is the tiSh!!!

Have agreat day and Rocks1 you should think about charging -you probably would be a millionaire :cool:

I am a millionaire I do this part time other wise I get bored :LOL:

Similar symptoms for me I'm afraid, but the filter on mine is clear but the problem continues.....
I have drained it and as stated above have cleaned out the filter. Now when I try to run the machine it simply makes a rather nasty moaning noise and won't play ball.

Any thought anybody,mother wise it will be a rather expensive Christmas😪

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back