Bosch s/l Logixx dishwasher throws circuit breaker

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - My Bosch Logixx dishwasher (Sept.'05) gets to about a third of its cycle ( only ever use the 'eco' setting) and then often throws the house circuit breaker. I've had a perfunctory look but apart from a little normal looseness on connectors, everything looks dry and normal. The d/w works perfectly otherwise... No blockages I can find. Is there a possible solenoid fault? Any thoughts? Cheers, Cary

BOS-DWR-SRS55L12-W
Bosch SRS55L12
Logixx 9 Place Settings Slimline Dishwasher
5600041012/05/123/15:02

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Is the breaker a MCB for the circuit or the RCD covering the board?

When you open the dish washer, is the water warm or cold?

Nick.

Hi Nick - It's the main bord rcd, and I think... hadn't paid attention!....the water was at the warm stage, maybe about 20 minutes. Sorry to be vague. Cary

heater tripping ,you need to meter the heater for problem

Sponsored Links
My bosch logixx dishwasher started doing this last week. Just turning it on trips the entire house. Even just pulling the plug out without it being on tripped the house. The fuse is fine and the socket is fine with other items. Could anyone suggest anything other than a new dishwasher? I know nothing about these machines ...

Many thanks for your help....

Try cleaning out the main waste pipe- as soon as you can get into the unit!- as this clogs up and throws the trips immediately. All best, Cary

Blimey, this forum is great for speed.

I'll check it tonight. Many many thanks for your advice Cary. I really appreciate it.

Supply lead to machine could be faulty (have had a few moulded plugs fail as well)

Plug or lead short circuit could trip out mains supply

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back