How do I open up a Bosch logixx dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Bosch logixx dishwasher has stopped working. It appeared to get to the end of the cycle (the crockery was clean), but it wasn't empty and wouldn't stop making a noise (pumping out I guess). I don't even know how to start opening it up to have a look. I've read some other posts and I think you may need this number SGS66A02GB/17. Given how old the dishwasher is I realise it may be terminal, but I wouldn't like to throw it away if it is something simple. I have tried cleaning the filters I can get at. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Have you checked the outlet, try it in a bucket to see if the machine or waste is at fault.

When I put the outlet pipe onto the floor, some water came out. When I turned the dishwasher on with the pipe going into a shallow container no further water came out.

Sponsored Links
Shame, if as you say the filters are clear and the waste is OK not much more you can do.
As I recall my Bosch has a couple of screws at the back holding the top on, might be possible to access the underside by simply turning it on it's side.
Sorry I can't help more.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back