Bosch Self Cleaning Condenser Dryer needing clean

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hello, i Have had this dryer for a few years. It converts the moisture from the drying load and converts it to water in the water drawer which requires emptying after each load. During the load the dryer will use the water to flush the condenser clean, hence self cleaning! However my water drawer now has a build up of lint in the water so I assume the dryers self cleaning condenser needs cleaning. I am unsure if I report to the manufacturer as this is ridiculous and should be fixed by them, or if anyone has any ideas or knows why this is happening. The machine cannot complete the drying cycle, the normal lint filters I. The mach8ne are always wiped clean after a cycle.

Sponsored Links
You would be amazed at just how much lint accumulates inside these machines over time. Around once a year in the summer I take ours outside unscrew the side panels and go all over it with our vacuum cleaner and a brush. This guy has some helpful videos I have watched :- https://www.how-to-repair.com/help/contact-us/

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back