Bosch SGV59T03 not swutching on properly

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey All,

I came down this morning after afer having the dishwasher run last night and on opening the door, the LED display was not alight. It appears as though the dishwasher had finished it cycle and there was no water in the bottom. Just to be sure, I removed the drain and filter at the bottom, cleaned an replaced.

If I switch OFF the dishwasher, the LED display lights up briefly with '153' - which is what I should see when the machine is switch on and is the number of minuets for the expected cycle to complete. If I switch ON with no button pressed is see nothing. If I switch ON when the reset pressed, I can get into a menu that is not documented and I can still get into the various of menus such as software water setting and 3-in-1 setting but pressing and holding various button whilst switching the machine on.

I have even managed to get the machine into what I can only describe as a "fake" cycle as the machine seems to work but even with the door open - which nearly caused a bit of a mess!

I'm guessing that this problem will require an expensive service call out, but if anyone knows different, please left me know.

Whilst we bought the dishwasher 5 years ago, we only actually started using it in the past few months, as the room was actually finished until then. Of, this won;t help with warranty.

Regards,

Chris

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back