Bosch SMV69T20GB Dishwasher no Power? :(

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys things always have a knack at striking at the worst possible time :(

Todays challenge..

My integrated Bosch SMV69T20GB Dishwasher is not powering on. I've checked the connecting power via a multimeter (green cable) and it is receiving correctly so must be something internal. So far I can not see or locate any internal fuse so can only assume that it must be a fault with the main control panel?

Does anyone know how I could check this unit prior to ordering a replacement?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I simply can not afford an engineer.

Many thanks, Steve.
IMG_0585.JPG
IMG_1381.JPG
IMG_2611.JPG

Sponsored Links
Could anyone please explain how I could test if this unit has failed? There is no visual evidence of failure.

Many thanks.

IMG_0292.JPG
IMG_1879.JPG

If you take the pcb out of the box and look very carefully, sometimes you can see some fried components. Usually a resistor and a mini transformer chip.

Sponsored Links
If you take the pcb out of the box and look very carefully, sometimes you can see some fried components. Usually a resistor and a mini transformer chip.

Hello mate and thanks for the input. Greatly appreciated. I've just done that and everything seems in tact. Unfortunately for me I took a punt and have ordered a replacement of that part. I suppose if its unopened I could return.

Any other suggests as to what I should be checking? I can only think of looking around the control panel where any indications of life would usually be displayed..?

Thanks.

I've just had a good look over the full unit and anything electrical visually appears to be in check. :(

Dam, just replaced the main board pictured above. Thought everything was working again as the unit powered up and the control panel lit. Went to program a wash and as soon as a button was pressed the unit failed again :( Boo.

Dam, just replaced the main board pictured above. Thought everything was working again as the unit powered up and the control panel lit. Went to program a wash and as soon as a button was pressed the unit failed again :( Boo.
I know this was a while ago.... But something similar is happening with mine- what happened in the end?
THANKS

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back