Bosch tumble dryer not collecting condensate

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
DA038EF6-9204-4CF9-8B23-F2E90E26D5CF.jpeg
C2DC5A0D-6DC0-418B-895B-49072454F6D6.jpeg
Hi,

looking for some help, I have a Bosch Classix 7 tumble dryer model WTE84106GB/48 and recently I noticed that no condensate is being collected in the drawer. Otherwise it appears to work but presumably isn’t drying as quickly or as efficiently as before. The dryer is almost 5 years old now and has been used quite lightly but regularly, no problems with the condensate drawer before.

Can anyone advise? After a quick Google I found some suggestions that there’s usually a hose that needs to be properly connected. Can’t see anything from the front, only the attached photo so I’ll be pulling it out to look at the rear later. I’ve also taken a photo of the part of the condensate drawer where water enters. Can anyone with a similar model let me know if theirs looks the same?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Faulty pump, or blockage in pipe, give the whole thing a good clean removing fluff etc.

Blup

Is there a condenser that needs removing and defluffing?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back