Bosch Washer Dryer WVT 126SGB

S

shelaghb

Can anyone advise on a recurring problem that I keep having with my Bosch Washer/Dryer. The dryer stops drying, which is due to the system getting blocked with fluff. When the initially happened, the engineer recommended that every week or so I put the machine on an empty boil wash cycle, to flush the system though. I have done this, but it has again got blocked with fluff. Previous machines I have had, which were Zanussi had a filter that you could manually clear, but this one hasn't. Is there a product I could buy that would periodically flush this system through. At the moment it is under extended warranty, but I am concerned about what will happen when this runs out.

Sponsored Links
i can not speak for sure, but any boil wash will not solve your problem.
on a hotpoint w/d the condensor sits on the back and as yours does gets blocked with fluff etc, when washing water only goes as far at the water level in the condensor, so it will not clean it.

the fan sits at the top and never gets wet, same with the dryer heating elements, all get covered with fluff

so any wash will be of no use for the drying side

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back