Bosch washing machine max 55

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an under a year old bosch washing machine - moved house, working perfectlly before I moved. It has been plumbed in today and sticks on the rinse&spin cycle - they are both flashing - ive drained the washer and checked the filter which is ok.
The washer did a rinse and spin when nothing was in it and I pulled the washer out making the outlet pipe more taut as I thought may be the outlet pipe was too much like U and not straight enough but as soon as I put the clothes back in its stopped again on the rinse and spin - im not sure how to take the outlet pipe off to fill a bucket which would be a damn sight easier than taking the filter off and getting it all over the floor!
any ideas before I do a call out?? Having a new kitchen floor put down tomorrow!!! aaaah!!! so want the washer working properly!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back