bosch worcester 24i hw & heating problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
on my bosch worcester 24i sometimes it takes switching the hot water tap on 4 times to get the hot water coming. on the heating side when the timer kicks in the water doesnt get hot. when the timer is on and i open the hot water tap the boiler kicks in. please help.

Sponsored Links
will this also sort out the central heating not kicking in?

mac

If the boiler trys to to fire each time you turn the tap on then the flow switch is ok but min gas presure will give you poor ignition , check the flame when fireing up it should travel from the spark electrodes at the front and accross all the burners to the flame senser at the back in around 1 second smoothley ,it will try for 7 seconds but as said should light strait away ,min gas pressure is adjusted at the gas valve by an engineer if its set too high you will get explosive ignition.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back