Bosch Worcester boiler service/repair...

This thread has a regular GD posters name all over it. Cant name names though.

Sponsored Links
My Worcester boiler is in need of a service & repair, would it be recommended to get Bosch to come out and service/repair or should I find a competent local person? Will Bosch be vastly more expensive than a local independent service engineer.

Ta
Don't waste your money on repairing non efficient boilers buy a new high efficiency boiler with five years manufacturer's warranty. The Worcester Bosch engineer who replied hasn't got a brain and is wrongly advising you. Many manufacturer's are giving five years on there boilers and the boilers are very cheap nowadays.Think five years no money to spent on breakdowns. five hundred and fifty pounds for an ideal boiler and flue pipe you can't go wrong. :eek:

coomonsense....you have none...indeed you are a tit sir! please use this forum properley or go and climb back under your mushroom...you talk rubbish!

to the op if you say the model and problem you may be advised as to whether it is better to get worcester out. the £230 callout/fix is excellent but if its a £15 part it would be a waste!

Repair until its hanging off the wall and pi55ing water out of the heatexchanger

Boilerdoktor your views are biased on this forum you are a worcester accredited installer also known as the thieves of worcester claiming to do better jobs than others but in reality not true, overcharging customers and providing service agreements for people who doesn't need them. You said in previous post that you've fitted hundreds of boilers and is worried about Worcester Bosch stealing your customers what a w-----r .Why did you replaced all those boilers when you could have repaired them?

Sponsored Links
Boilerdoktor your views are biased on this forum you are a worcester accredited installer ..............

So am I.................

I can see what your aiming at but your off the mark

Boilerdoktor your views are biased on this forum you are a worcester accredited installer also known as the thieves of worcester claiming to do better jobs than others but in reality not true, overcharging customers and providing service agreements for people who doesn't need them. You said in previous post that you've fitted hundreds of boilers and is worried about Worcester Bosch stealing your customers what a w-----r .Why did you replaced all those boilers when you could have repaired them?

you troll, i have never said they steal my customers, i challenge you to find this and quote it.....liar

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back