Worcester Bosch Service

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have enquired with Worcester Bosch about having a service. They quoted me a price and told me that it would take 30 to 45 minutes. Is this all right or is it similar to the British Gas service which i've heard isn't really enough for a good service.

I would be grateful for any feedback on Worcester Bosch service from other customers or gas professionals.
They also offer an upgrade to a breakdown cover.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
A WB sevice is a proper service done by an expert on that make. (Like taking a car to the main dealer to be serviced)

BG don't even call it a "service" anymore its an "inspection". BG are incompetent underskilled salesman who have to hit sales targets, they p1ss poor.

Go with WB.

Whenever i have dealt with wb, it has always been flawless; all the engineers i have seen were topnotch.
as for bg, aka ****ish gas, i would guess about a quarter of my customers used to be with them and left utterly disgusted.
that is too much to be incidental.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back