Bounce back loan

Triple poo. I just checked BBL scheme ended last month. :mrgreen:

Quad poo. He didn’t say he was going to apply for a BBL, Bodd applied and got his BBL in November last year so no, he's not missed his chance. He's just wondering if he should use that to part finance a new vehicle purchase. Keep up old chap!

Right, I can’t spend all day on here gassin'. Some of us have things to do. Off to walk the dog now. :p

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Also a requirement is

Have been adversely impacted by the coronavirus

But it seems you have been as busy as usual so you will be telling porkies to get a loan? :ROFLMAO:

I've been off work since September to mid March having treatment :LOL:........ I shouldn't laugh ..... but I'm sure I'll be OK. I've just applied for the 4th grant as well.

Mottie and Sir Gal I appreciate your input. I want to do everything right and have no intention of taking advantage of the situation and government help if I don't need it. I'm sure I fit within the rules and I have every intention to pay back the loan unlike some scallywags I've heard about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Mottie and Sir Gal I appreciate your input. I want to do everything right and have no intention of taking advantage of the situation and government help if I don't need it. I'm sure I fit within the rules and I have every intention to pay back the loan unlike some scallywags I've heard about.

The requirements are quite loose so you will be fine.

The only issues arise when someone is unable to pay the debt back and the Banks start looking but I suspect that they will just write the debts off in most cases.

The requirements are quite loose so you will be fine.

The only issues arise when someone is unable to pay the debt back and the Banks start looking but I suspect that they will just write the debts off in most cases.

I hope not as some are taking the píss. I know a fella who bought himself golf clubs and a hot tub and is now going to fold thd business... if I didn't like the fella I'd spill the beans...

I hope not as some are taking the píss. I know a fella who bought himself golf clubs and a hot tub and is now going to fold thd business... if I didn't like the fella I'd spill the beans...
I know a bloke that bought a paper shop. That folded almost as soon as he opened it.

Our paperboy used to masturbate before he did his round. I only found out when was it all over the news.

Sponsored Links
Back