Applying for a bounce back Loan

You would also need to prove your existing business has suffered.

It has without a doubt I just handed my books in for 19 - 20 £20,000 turn over down from the year before and this year (which counts) is down on that by chunk.

Sponsored Links
So? it's got nothing to do with your current business.

Ok

Im going to buy or lease a new Van next year, do you think I should buy the van for existing business with bounce back loan, and keep it separate from the house renovation.?

Not sure what the housing market is gonna do at the moment. Apparently more demand outside of cities since lockdown #1

Sponsored Links
Not sure what the housing market is gonna do at the moment. Apparently more demand outside of cities since lockdown #1

No its a tough market and I think buying a renovation that warrants the price will be a problem

Turnover isn’t the same as profit though

That is a point as a big chunk of that £20000 was materials. I got more customers to pay more for materials as I nearly went over the VAT the year before. And I don't want to be VAT registered.

Or customers, probate property’s can be a good opportunity.

When a customer or family member of customer dies. The property’s get sold.
Sometimes if you’ve had a good long term relationship with them you can get a property without it getting advertised by agents. No fees either.

You can only take out a bounce back loan for an existing business and you can only spend that money on legitimate business expenses such as rent, rates, utilities, repairs, wages etc. I think you can also only borrow a Max of £50k or 25% of your last annual turnover, whichever is the lowest.

Last edited:
When a customer or family member of customer dies. The property’s get sold.
Sometimes if you’ve had a good long term relationship with them you can get a property without it getting advertised by agents. No fees either.

Really .....???

You can only take out a bounce back loan for an existing business and you can only spend that money on legitimate business expenses such as rent, rates, utilities, repairs, washes etc. I think you can also only borrow a Max of £50k or 25% of your last annual turnover, whichever is the lowest.

Would I be able to buy a new van with it?

Yes. If it’s for work. Many people are doing this - it’s a cheap way to finance a new vehicle. You could even pay off any existing business loans with it too.

Sponsored Links
Back