Boundary and title deeds

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a copy of my title deeds but there are no measurements on them. Which professional would I be able to contact to read them and give me the measurements of common ground, my land, boundaries etc, so I can start erecting fences in the right places?

Sponsored Links
Contact the Land Registry . If you gogle it you should find the contact number . I had a dispute with my neighbour over boundaries and they were very helpful in telling us exactly were our bondaries are .

If you want to know where the boundaries are most likely to be, then you need to instruct a surveyor to come and measure up

A red line on a title deed could be a foot wide in real life

Sponsored Links
if you already have your title deeds, the measurements should be in there...if they arent, then the LR wont know any more than you do....they only take information from the deeds that were originally registered with the house...unless there was a boundary dispute, then they would have info on that....but that should be with the copy deeds too.

( i used to work there)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back