boxing muslim amir khan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
even more evidence that muslims see others as lesser beings or worse still sub beings

the famous boxer AMIR KHAN has said he wont fight any fellow muslims ??? wtf is he on seems he too has a hidden agenda

take his title off him now and bar him from the uk sporting scene as he is a spokesman for islam and others will take his stance on none muslims

no place like home theres no place like home theres no place like home err then why do so many fugees come here

Sponsored Links
perhaps you should become a boxer then someone could put a sock in it :LOL:

kendor said:
perhaps you should become a boxer then someone could put a sock in it :LOL:
shhh u mad mullah we know too well what u support

Not sure on this one guys. you all know I have A psychopathical hatred 2muslim terrorists. but don't think you can include someone just cause they wont box other muslims.

Sponsored Links
TraineeSpark said:
Not sure on this one guys. you all know I have A psychopathical hatred 2muslim terrorists. but don't think you can include someone just cause they wont box other muslims.
At last a sensible post.

I shouldn't think there are many muslim boxers for him to fight anyway.

3 things I must add -

no1 - It was actually Prince Nazeem Hamed that said he would never fight Amir Khan as they are both muslims (He wouldn't be able to anyway because they fight at different weights)

no2 - Amir Khan doesn't hold a title, he's only just turned professional and had 2 maybe 3 professional fights.

no3 - Prince Nazeem hasn't had a professional fight in about 5 years since he got beat, He's practically retired but just hasn't made it offical.

However, I do understand your sentiments, we're talking about a sport were religon should have no place. It's about beating any opponent thats put in front of you. Why do all these people make everything about race and religon and breed hatred for anyone that differs in their beliefs...... Chuck em out I say !

Whilst I take the anti-muslim comments in this thread and others with a large pinch of salt, I believe, that as I am a Muslim I am able to clear this matter up for you.

The Muslim faith does not accept that fighting fellow muslims for monetary gain is acceptable and that such actions would be very much against the faith, sinful if you like. The confusion comes for none-muslims, is that it does not stop muslims from fighting non-muslims for monetary gain.

As a Muslim I completely understand how this may look to those outside of the Islamic world and I would certainly encourage moves to close this divide as it is an uneccessary one that serves no purpose other than to alienate different sections of our communities.

Regarding the terrorist comments, please do not paint all muslims with the same brush as those who murder in the name of Islam, most of us want nothing more than to simply live our lives in peace, without fear of such actions, and contrary to the popularised myth, those who commit such evil acts do not go to meet Alla in heaven, they do not get 69 Virgins and they are only reverred by those twisted minds that support them.

My fervent wish is that many more within the Islamic communities here in the UK and around the world speak out against these people, and give information about them to the authorities, only by working together, as one community, can we erradicate this evil that has crept into our community and this great nation.

I want my children to grow up in a peaceful and tolerant society, not one marred by civil unrest, terrorism, ethnic indifference and intolerance.

Mustapha said:
I want my children to grow up in a peaceful and tolerant society, not one marred by civil unrest, terrorism, ethnic indifference and intolerance.

Amen to that !!

(Plus whatever the Islamic equivalent is, obviously .. :D )

this is the uk there is no place for an islamic faith now we need to make it harder for them that worship such an evil regime

i know some muslims that consider themselve athiests now as they are so disillusioned by there former religion

religion is a load of trouble making boll OKs its mankinds inhumanity to man that needs to be addressed and leave religion out of it

wake the fu** up how can there be a god ? or any other sort of allah its a joke a sad sad joke all designed to hold the masses back with the threat of eternal damnation if you dont follow there guidelines

time to say and do what you belive to be the right thing regardless of what public opinon

lets get even on islam and close the mosques

Slogger, you are, of course, entitled to your views, but you are sadely ill-informed about Islam.

I acknowledge that their are those in my faith that seem bent of destroying the world we all live in, like you I abhore their beliefs and actions, but they only do them in the name of Islam, not with the sanction of Islam.

Christianity had it's dark days, the crusades and the inquisition are two periods when Christianity lost it's way and was hijacked by those who had ulteria motives that were no more connected to their religion that those of Osama Bin Laden and the misguided fools who follow his twisted path of hatred.

I do believe there is a God, I do believe that the Christian, Muslim amd Judeic Gods are one and the same, and as such this horrible and pointless anymosity between the three faiths is, for me personally, heartbreaking, there is no need for it.

there cant be a god take a good hard look around you your disilliusioned by religion

if you want to be spiritual thats ok but as for your religion of choice that makes you an enemy of the white none islamic uk population

whos side will you be on when it hits the fan and your JIHAD is called ?

Slogger said:
time to say and do what you belive to be the right thing regardless of what public opinon

You are so full of it. When people do say what they believe to be the right thing, and you disagree with them, you slag them off and insult them.

I agree with Slogger saying that religion is rubbish, but if someone wants to be disillusioned, fine, some people need it. But I ain't gonna tell them they're wrong, it's none of my business.

Slogger, I doubt you know what "JIHAD" means, something you have in common with most Muslims, in my opinion.

Mustapha, you darn fool - you try to reason with an ignorant prejudiced racist. It can't be done!

Sponsored Links
Back